Job Title: Contact Center Rep (4 Positions).
Department: Marketing & Business Development
Reports to: Contact Center Supervisor
Directly Supervises: None
Languages: Luganda (1 position), English (1 Position), Runyakitara (1Position), and Luo (1Position)
Note: Please indicate the Language position applied for
The Contact Center Representative will be the liaison between BCI and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints, and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision, action, and behavior.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Manage all customer inquiries and respond to concerns coming in through BCI’s different communication channels including social media
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
Qualifications, Skills, and experience;
- Minimum of a Diploma in agriculture or its equivalent.
- Additional certificates in marketing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in technical and customer support role
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively