Vet Sales Representative
Department: Veterinary Services
Reports to: Senior Manager Veterinary Services
Directly Supervises: None
Job Summary: The Vet Sales Representative is responsible for providing Vet solutions to all BCI clients. He/she achieves this through frequent travel to interface with BCI vet customers and clients in their areas of locality on behalf of BCI
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective BCI customers.
2. Identify new customer prospects by following up on leads.
3. Contact new and current customers to discuss their needs and recommend products to meet those needs.
4. Explain the features of various pharmaceutical products to all BCI customers.
5. Answer questions regarding pricing, availability, and delivery time.
6. Collaborate with work colleagues to discuss selling techniques or issues.
7. Follow up with customers after the sale to ensure they are satisfied and answer questions or concerns.
8. Provide technical support regarding the usage and disposal of vet products.
9. Get involved in product development to respond to client’s needs.
10. Manage, improve, and develop the current partner/client database.
11. Negotiate the prices and contractual conditions according to the commercial objectives of BCI.
12. Organize promotional events, seminars, public presentations, and training.
13. Tracks client orders in close collaboration with Customer Support and procurement.
14. Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills, and experience;
1. Minimum of a University Diploma in animal science or its equivalent.
2. Additional certificates in marketing will be an added advantage.
3. Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in technical support, sales, collaboration with veterinary customers.
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to quickly adapt to change.
6. Client orientation and negotiation abilities.
7. Knowledge of MS computer packages.
8. Driving experience (with Valid Driving Permit).
Send complete CV (with 3 references) to email@example.com with “Vet Sales Representative” as subject before 18th July 2020.