- To provide hands-on business development and grow agricultural input products portfolio.
- Analyze BCI customer base, and current sales strategies and identify opportunities to increase the efficiency and profitability of BCI products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support business and marketing plans in coordination with the Marketing and business development Manager to achieve BCI revenue goals.
- Assist in the company’s new product development, branding, and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and website.
- Work out a plan to maintain identified business opportunities for BCI.
- Explain to prospective clients the advantages of the products or services offered by BCI and follow up with them in order to close business deals.
- Respond to client queries regarding BCI products in a timely fashion.
- Assist in the development of business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Assist in the preparation of annual marketing budgets and track the expenses against the budget.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients, and industry trends.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects, and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate a high volume of prospective clients.
Job Category: Marketing & Business Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dar es SalaamTanzania
Sorry! This job has expired.