By using this website, you acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions shall apply, including in connection with the processing of any personal or third-party data you may make available through the Bukoola chemicals website.
1) Contact Data: This Means data provided by you when contacting Bukoola chemical Industries Ltd by any means, including by sending an email or filling out a form. The Contact Data comprises (a) your name and/or surname, (b) your email address; (c) your postal address; (d) your telephone number; (e) the organization or company you are representing or working for, if applicable; (f) any other content or information conveyed by means of your communication to Bukoola chemicals The Contact Data may include personal data.
2) Database Data: Data other than contact, personal, or registration data provided by you by using our website. This includes data submitted by you using forms and/or by performing certain actions within the website. This data is public and could be made available to other users.
3) Personal Data: This means any information relating to a person who is or can be identified either from the data, or from the data in conjunction with other information that is in, or is likely to come into our possession. Personal Data may include but is not limited to, an individual’s name and/or surname, (b) place/date of birth, (c) age, (d) gender, (e) nationality, (f) country, state, postcode, city or village of residence, (g) job title, (h) personal contacts (e.g. postal address, email address, telephone number, etc.).
4) Processing of Personal Data: Means any operation or set of operations which is performed on or using personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction.
5) Registration Data: This Means data provided by you when creating a Personal Account in a reserved area section of the Bukoola chemicals website, for the purpose of buying or making orders or making an inquiry. The Registration Data comprises (a) your name and/or surname, (b) your email address; (c) the organization or company you are representing or working for, if applicable, and (d) any other information that may be required by Bukoola chemicals for purposes of registration. Registration Data may include Personal Data.
6) Bukoola chemicals Database: A database managed by Bukoola chemicals to store and process Database Data.
The following definitions shall apply to these Terms and Conditions.
The term “individual” may refer, for example, to the user, the beneficiary, the interviewer, and the interviewee (examples provided are not exhaustive).
Processing of Personal Data
When you use the Bukoola chemicals website, when you contact us, you may entrust us with your information, including your Registration Data, Personal Data, and Contact Data. Personal data will only be used for the purpose(s) specified in these Terms and Conditions. Should Bukoola chemicals use or process your Data for any other purposes, Bukoola chemicals will inform you and request your consent.
Personal Data involved
When creating a Personal Account, you will be required to provide your Registration Data.
Use of Registration Data
Consent to Bukoola chemicals’ processing of the Registration Data is necessary if you wish to make an order for Bukoola Products.
Your Registration Data will be processed by Bukoola chemicals in accordance with Bukoola chemicals’ rules, policies, and practices. In addition, your Registration Data may be processed by Bukoola chemicals’ authorized outlets and therefore, subject to additional rules, policies, and procedures, which they may have in place. For more information about these, please contact email@example.com.
Use of a Bukoola chemicals website
When you use the Bukoola chemicals website, the website will be saved on your mobile device in the cache. The use of the Bukoola chemicals may sometimes require the processing of Personal Data. Such Data will be saved locally on your device. Under such circumstances, Bukoola chemicals shall have no access to the information, including Personal Data, that you have provided and stored on your mobile device or computer
Use of Personal Data
You may wish to share information, including Personal Data, with Bukoola chemicals through the website, [e.g. by sending it by email or text message, If you choose to do so, all such information, including Personal Data will be processed by Bukoola chemicals and its authorized outlets through the Database.
Use of Contact Data
The Contact Data will be processed by Bukoola chemicals for purposes of providing feedback to your communication and addressing any request contained therein. Bukoola chemicals may also use Contact Data for technical administration purposes, including producing usage statistics and troubleshooting.
Use of Bukoola chemicals Database
Database Data provided when using, or generated through, the Bukoola chemicals website will be processed by Bukoola chemicals and may be made available to Third Parties like google and social media applications.
Responsibility of User
As a user, you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for ensuring the integrity and security of the information, that you provide when accessing or using the Bukoola chemicals website, including any Personal Data, irrespective of whether this Personal Data belongs to you or to a Third Party.
Responsibility for Bukoola chemicals
Bukoola chemicals shall process Registration Data, Personal Data, Contact Data, and Database Data in accordance with its rules, policies, and practice, to the exclusion of any single national system of law. Bukoola chemicals’ Outlets may also treat such Data in accordance with any additional rules, policies, and practices, which may apply to their operations.
Bukoola chemicals do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any data, information, or other material provided by any user through the Bukoola chemicals website, or accessible through the Bukoola chemicals Databases. Bukoola chemicals explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the content of such data, information, and materials provided or processed through Bukoola chemicals
Bukoola chemicals reserve the right at any time, and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Bukoola chemicals website and/or Databases, including any means of accessing or utilizing them, at its sole discretion with or without prior notice to you.
No Endorsement and Prohibition to use of the Bukoola chemicals emblem or logo
The content of the Bukoola chemicals website or Database does not imply any endorsement, accreditation, or recommendation by Bukoola chemicals. The designations employed in Bukoola chemicals Databases and the website do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of Bukoola chemicals concerning the legal status of any country, city, or area or its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
Hyperlinks to non-Bukoola chemicals websites available on the social media platforms or Databases do not imply any official endorsement of or responsibility on the part of Bukoola chemicals for the opinions, ideas, data, products, or activities presented at these locations, nor guarantee the validity of the information provided. The sole purpose of links to non-Bukoola chemicals sites is to indicate further information available on related topics. The information is provided on the basis that users accessing the platform assume responsibility for assessing its relevance, accuracy, and suitability for an application.
Privileges and Immunities
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions or in any document relating thereto shall be construed as constituting a waiver of privileges or immunities of Bukoola chemicals, or as its acceptance of the jurisdiction of the courts of any country over disputes arising out of these Terms and Conditions.
Profile Deletion and Data Retention
Data processed under these Terms and Conditions may be kept by Bukoola chemicals and its authorized vendors and/or subcontractors for as long as is necessary for purposes of ensuring the proper use and functioning of the relevant Database.
At any time, you can delete, review, correct, or update your Contact, Registration, and Personal Data by accessing your Personal Account. Residual data may remain within Bukoola chemicals Databases which may or may not contain the Personal Data you have provided.
For more information about these Terms and Conditions, please contact